Our client who specializes in developing medicines for rare life-threatening diseases, wanted to improve its healthcare provider engagements by better analyzing and segmenting healthcare thought leaders in the industry. Manual collation and wrong segmentation of healthcare professionals’ data resulted in the loss of local intelligence and impacted medical sales. Data quality issues added to its woes. Bulky, market-centric data reports distributed to global and on-field teams for manual review made the process time-consuming & difficult to scale.
The client wanted to include modern features in their key opinion leaders (KOL) segmentation process such as analyzing digital and social media activities, their popularity across forums, relationship matrix and more.
Lack of KOL insights
Impact on medical sales
Infocepts developed a modern AI-ML-based automated solution to accurately predict and segment healthcare providers. Our solution helped the client identify top performing, rising, and established healthcare thought leaders from across 23+ countries. It improved sales intelligence by tracking key features like the healthcare leader’s relationship with the client, patient exposure, topics of interest, growth rate in influence, and a comparative study of healthcare providers entering or exiting the market. The solution included automated reporting and data governance to expedite the decision-making process.
- Objective decision-making – Comprehensive view of medical professional’s growth year-on-year to enable customized healthcare provider engagements
- Immediate time to market – Standardized and automated business process across markets and brands to expedite decision-making and for faster time to value
- Identifying top tier loyalist – Actionable segmentation identifies healthcare providers who enter disparate segments while highlighting those with greatest potential
- Effective engagements – Personalized marketing strategy that targets each customer segment and enables effective engagements for improved sales and reduced costs
- Scalable solution – Designed to scale to other therapeutic areas and markets with proven approach
Please fill the below details
About the Client
Our client is a leading pharma company listed among the “World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies”. They have a rapidly expanding set of genetic and cell therapies owing to their significant investments in scientific innovation for treating rare and serious diseases.
Learn more about our fully managed AI solution DiscoverYai, unlocking the power of AI-driven insights, without the risk.