- What personal information you provide, or we collect
- “Talk to Us” page of Website – If you request information from us using the online form on our “Contact Us” page, you are required to provide us personal information such as your first name, last name, email, job title, company, country and phone number.
- Careers page on Website – If you wish to apply for a position with our company you are required to provide us your first name, last name, email, phone number, current location, current company, professional information and resume.
- White paper/ resources through Website – our website is designed to allow you to visit anonymously to learn about the company and our services without disclosing personal information and the submission of personal information, is voluntary. If you request certain information or items, however, like a white paper, we will ask you for personal information that allows us to respond effectively to your request; The information we request is your name, job title, company name, email address and country.
- Relationships with Third Party Organizations – While fostering relationships with various third-party Organizations who can be vendors, suppliers, service providers, outsourced contractors etc. for Infocepts, we are mandated to collect personal information about people with whom we interact for business purposes. This personal information mainly contains name, email, phone number, IM contacts, Signatures etc.
- Relationships with Client Organizations – We do collect and retain personal information of people belonging to Client Organizations, with whom we do business. This personal information would be mainly name, contact, email, designation / title, IM contacts, etc.
- Prospects and Marketing Contacts – We tend to collect contact information about prospects and business interests from various sources including third party contact providers. Such information includes name, company name, email address, contact address, location, designation / title etc.
- Employees / Contract Staff – We collect personal information of people who are employed with us, as per the requirements laid down by applicable laws and regulations. We also collect personal information of people who are employed on part-time basis or on contract basis with us. This information includes name, educational information, experience information, skills / knowledge, family information, blood group, biometric information, bank information, government provided identification documents etc.
How we use the personal information we collect
We use the personal information mentioned above for various purposes, including:
- To contact a customer about the services listed on our website, as well as other products or services that we think may be of interest to you
- To obtain feedback through surveys regarding our services, our website, or other aspects of our business
- For analysing what you check and search on our website through Analytics services
- To provide our free email newsletter
- To fulfil requested services such as a demo, or a course
- To manage our relationship with you
- For internal record keeping
- To comply with our legal or statutory obligations
- To fulfil contractual obligations with our business associates and customers
- To provide employment opportunities to suitable candidates
- To hire external resources and third parties for outsourcing of non-critical activities and work
If you wish for us not to use your personal information for any of the above purposes, please send us a mail at DPO@infocepts.com
In accordance with applicable legal requirements, we provide opportunity to exercise data subject rights, which are available to the individuals in the context of their engagement with us. Such rights may include the right to request access to their Personal Data, to correct inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data or to object to the Processing of their Personal Data. Each Data Subject Request is validated and tracked to closure. As per the applicable law, and the engagement of data subject with us, there might be other rights available such as right to be forgotten, right to withdraw consent, right to data portability, etc.
To exercise these rights or for any privacy-related questions, contact us at DPO@infocepts.com
- With whom do we share personal information
- Internal Teams and Functions – We may share your personal information with our internal teams and functions, on need basis, so as to enable them to fulfil your expectations and deliver what is required.
- Service providers – Where necessary, we may use third-party service providers to collect, process, store, or otherwise handle information on our behalf. Such third-party providers include cloud storage providers, contractors, lead qualification firms, and other providers of marketing services. Rest assured that all such service providers are bound by suitable Confidentiality and Data Processing Agreement (DPA) obligations.
- Affiliates and Group Companies – We may provide your personal information to our affiliates and Group Companies to enable them to assist us in providing you services.
- Merger or acquisition – We may transfer your personal information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the website, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your personal information shall have the right to continue to use your personal information in line with the purposes set out herein. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify you.
- Legal and regulatory authorities – We may need to disclose personal information as required by law or when we believe such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or to comply with a govt. request or direction, judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us.
- Lawful basis
- We will not process your personal information without a lawful basis to do so.
- The lawful basis of processing your personal data may be through -your explicit consent OR
- Because of any contract with you or any third party under which processing of such data is required OR
- Basis of our legitimate interests, provided such interests are not overridden by your privacy rights and interests, OR
- Basis any obligation arising from applicable laws, regulations or stated by any governing supervisory authority.
- Transfer of your personal information across borders
- We have a worldwide presence through our regional sales or delivery centres.
- The personal information we collect might be stored and processed at secure centres in Singapore, Switzerland, France, USA, Canada and India and others.
- The cross-border transfer of personal information is carried out only when necessary and adhering to secure transfer conditions laid down by applicable Regulations and Supervisory Authorities.
- The cross-border transfers may also happen with cloud service providers in case of their storage locations being offered globally and provided for better continuity and redundancy arrangements.
- The cross-border transfers are ensured to be made only to countries which are either determined safe by supervisory authorities for such transfers or by ensuring that appropriate terms, conditions, security measures and safeguards are implied while making such transfers.
- How long do we retain your information?
- We endeavour to only collect personal data that are necessary for the purposes for which they are collected, and to retain such data for no longer than is necessary for such purposes. The length of time personal data is retained, and criteria for determining that time, are dependent on the nature of the personal data and the purpose for which it was provided.
- The retention of personal data is governed by various factors such as purpose of collection, purpose and duration of processing, applicable requirements arising out of contractual or regulatory obligations, internal policies etc.
- Post completion of processing and / or completion of legitimate requirement for retention of personal data, we will return the data or delete it at our end from all our information systems and storages at the first possible instance.
- As part of honouring your rights and freedom, we will try to delete your personal information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note,
- however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist even after deletion.
- For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact DPO@infocepts.com
- Our security measures
- We understand the importance of safeguarding the personal information in our possession and have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures for protection to secure your personal information from unauthorised access, disclosure, leakage, alteration or destruction.
- We conduct data privacy impact assessments to identify the risks associated with your personal information while in our possession and which may impact your rights and implement appropriate measures to control the risks.
- We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- We constantly train our employees on privacy and security issues and best practices.
- The personal information in our possession is stored at secure locations and protected using appropriate firewalls and security measures.
- We conduct constant monitoring as well as periodical testing of all controls so as to ensure their effectiveness and adequacy.
- We promote regular audits and assessments by internal as well as third party experts for ensuring the control effectiveness.
- We ensure that all third parties with whom we work are equally following the security practices and measures to safeguard the personal information.
- In spite of taking all such care and precautions, we do understand that the threat of data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible. Hence, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to overcome those measures or use your Personal Information for improper purposes.
- You are also required to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams, where someone may send you an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking for your personal information.
- Though appropriate technical security measures are implemented for data in transit and data at rest, we cannot warrant the security of any personal information transmitted as these systems are not hack proof.
- We strive constantly to improve the security and integrity of the data in our possession, by reassessing the effectiveness of implemented controls and security measures and monitoring the performance.
Limitation of liability
Links to Other Sites
- Governing laws and disputes
Changes to this policy
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about this privacy statement or our privacy practices, please either send us an email at DPO@infocepts.com or contact us at the following address:
1750 Tysons Blvd, Suite 1500,
McLean, VA 22102
Ph: (703) 289-5117
Fx: (240) 235-4306
First floor, SP Infocity,
Plot no 2, Sector 11 Dahegoan,
Mihan, Nagpur 441108,
Maharashtra , India.