Our client’s HR leaders were dealing with siloed MIS reports & spreadsheets of employee data to make their day-to-day decisions. Any new insight request was passed to its 65 member Analytics IT team who took 7 business days to fulfil the request. These insights largely served a one-time use as it answered a specific data query for a certain data cut. In addition, the manual insights creation approach introduced errors and data bias.
Users were highly dissatisfied with the inaccuracy, delays and the lack of holistic insights around workforce planning, employee engagement and retention. Our client sought to deepen, automate, streamline its employee insights capability in order to enable its people leaders to understand trends & spot anomalies to make informed decisions
Infocepts HR Insights solution aggerated data from 17 systems to produce 50+ dashboards that gave a 360-degree view of employee metrics such as engagement, compensation, competition benchmarks, performance, career progression, rewards & attrition.
In addition to pre-built insights reports, the solution included self-service capabilities to answer ad hoc data queries and automated the workforce insights pack creation. The insights pack was delivered to the inbox of functional and country heads to help them run their monthly workforce reviews on a single source of truth. The attrition prediction module of the solution analyzed attrition data and employee sentiments to predict employees who are at risk of attrition.
- Accelerated day to day decisions as well as enabled HR leaders to align their workforce plans to business strategy
- Provided over 500+ users with easy, secured access to consistent and accurate data
- Insights now available in a few clicks instead of waiting for a week
- Freed up 50 member HR IT team’s time saving 8000-man hours per month translating to annual savings of $700K
- Improved user experience through consistent, trustworthy and faster insights
- Reduced back office operational cost by eliminating redundant manual tasks, resulting in improved efficiency & time to value
Please fill the below details
About the Client
Our client is a multinational bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services. It has 86,000 employees and a presence in 59 countries, serving customers in close to 150 markets worldwide.
Learn how you can maximize the value of your employee data & harness the power of AI-assisted signals with Infocepts Employee360.