Our client faced multiple challenges in efficiently catering to the data and insights needs of its growing userbase. Many business units and teams from various geographies relied on timely insights from different organizational data sources and reports to raise the standard and quality of their financial services and meet local regulations. As their D&A tools, apps and user base grew, they faced the following challenges:
- In-house teams lacked expertise to scale, maintain, and enhance enterprise applications. They were faced with frequent escalations with 1000+ tickets per month, and unplanned downtimes
- The tool landscape and app complexity grew but the skillset needed to effectively manage this did not keep pace which led to severely underperforming and overworked teams
- There was a growing need to develop newer analytical applications across its business
- Key stakeholders had to spend time on firefighting data issues rather than using that data to make business decisions
Lack of expertise
Demand for new apps
Infocepts Hypercare solution helped elevate & optimize the bank’s D&A operations through engaging with the bank on 3 work streams – design, implementation and support.
Our design team enabled the bank to connect their vision to a technology roadmap and an execution plan while aligning all stakeholders to ensure success. The team also advised business teams on tool & design choices. Our implementation team built 100+ analytical applications covering use cases such as Basel 3 compliance, local regulatory reporting (15+ countries), financial crime and compliance, and conduct metrics. Support team established a support model complete with processes, service levels, and benchmarks to support the bank’s D&A landscape. The team now handles 360+ tickets and 50+ change requests per month across nine tool platforms, along with providing 24×7 coverage for high-priority incidents.
The solution was delivered using an agile core + flex model where the core team ensured knowledge retention and continuity, while our flex team met the niche, project-specific surge requirements with ease.
- 8X increase in user base (from 500 to 40,000+ users) in 5 years and a many-fold increase in applications (700+ and growing)
- 80% reduction in tickets per month
- 100% SLA compliance, from 70% earlier with zero failed-change deployments
- Implemented first-of-its-kind self-service, search-driven and conversational apps in the bank
Please fill the below details
About the Client
Our client is a global bank with a 160 year history of helping people and companies prosper. With presence in 60 markets, it has operations in retail, corporate, and institutional banking as well as wealth management and treasury services.
Learn how you can get guaranteed cost reduction & productivity increase with Infocepts Hypercare.