Analytics India Magazine (AIM), India’s leading technology magazine that covers analytics, data science and big data related developments has listed Infocepts in its list of Top 50 Companies in India for Data Scientists to Work For in 2022. Having won the Great Place to Work® recognition in December 2021, this is Infocepts’ second recognition in the workplace category.
Infocepts received this distinction from among hundreds of employers surveyed and ranked by AIM based on how well suited a company’s policies are for their employees across five parameters – Learning & Support, Productivity & Engagement, Benefits & Well-being, Rewarding Excellence and Diversity & Inclusion.
The report also recognizes Infocepts as among top 15 employers in Rewarding Excellence – attracting the right data science talent and motivating them to stay at the firm and continue working with a drive. Some key highlights of Infocepts data science competency include:
- Dedicated data science competency with focus on predictive modeling, cluster analysis, NLP, network analysis, recommendation engines, computer vision use cases
- Twice a year data science bootcamps to upskill/cross-skill associates in AI/ML
- 80 hours of mandatory best-in-industry skills training on latest tools and advanced analytics & data science concepts
- Strong partnerships with AWS, Alteryx, Dataiku and other industry leading tools for our key learning and development initiatives
- A dedicated ‘Associate Development Program’ designed for Career Development and mentorship for all associates
- A ‘Smart Learning Path Framework’ to help all associates assess their current skills and evaluate skill requirements to go to the next level of their career track
AIM’s Top 50 Companies in India for Data Scientists to Work For index helps organisations understand where they stand in creating a favourable work environment for their data science professionals. The study details a company’s incentives and people programs such as training and development, benefits and well-being, productivity, diversity to help data scientists looking for new opportunities find an ideal match.
You might also like
Infocepts’ Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) Spotlighted in The Economic Times’ Coffee Table Book
October 26, 2023
Infocepts Strengthens Asia Pacific Leadership with the Appointment of Khoo Boon Hui as Senior Advisor
August 14, 2023
Infocepts Wins Data Breakthrough’s Business Intelligence Platform of the Year 2023
July 10, 2023
CIOReview names Infocepts as the Most Promising Data Analytics Solutions Provider 2023
July 4, 2023
Infocepts Ranked Among 2023’s Top 25 Data Science Firms Globally by AIM Research
May 30, 2023
Infocepts receives Data Engineering Visionary Award for its Innovative AI-driven Immersive Analytics Solution
May 12, 2023